9-12 Ιουνίου 2016. Dresden, Germany (Γερμανία)
- Current events. (Τρέχοντα γεγονότα)
- China. (Κίνα)
- Europe: migration, growth, reform, vision, unity. (Ευρώπη: μετανάστευση, ανάπτυξη, μεταρρύθμιση, όραμα, ενότητα)
- Middle East. (Μέση Ανατολή)
- Russia. (Ρωσία)
- US political landscape, economy: growth, debt, reform. (ΗΠΑ πολιτικό τοπίο, οικονομία: ανάπτυξη, χρέος, μεταρρύθμιση)
- Cyber security. (Κυβερνοασφάλεια)
- Geo-politics of energy and commodity prices. (Γεωπολιτική των τιμών της ενέργειας και των βασικών εμπορευμάτων)
- Precariat and middle class. (Πρεκαριάτο και μεσαία τάξη)
- Technological innovation. (Τεχνολογική καινοτομία)
11-14 Ιουνίου 2015. Telfs-Buchen, Austria (Αυστρία)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Chemical Weapons Threats
- Current Economic Issues
- European Strategy
- Middle East
- United Kingdom
- US Elections
29 Μαίου-1 Ιουνίου 2014. Copenhagen, Denmark (Δανία)
- Is the Economic Recovery Sustainable?
- Who will Pay for the Demographics?
- Does Privacy Exist?
- How Special is the Relationship in Intelligence Sharing?
- Big Shifts in Technology and Jobs
- The Future of Democracy and the Middle Class Trap
- China’s Political and Economic Outlook
- The New Architecture of the Middle East
- What Next for Europe?
- Current Events
6-9 Ιουνίου 2013. Hertfordshire, England (Αγγλία)
- Jobs, Entitlements and Debt
- European Politics: Core Questions
- Can the US and Europe Grow Faster and Create Jobs?
- Africa’s Challenges
- Saudi Arabia
- Dialogue with Prime Minister David Cameron
- How Big Data is Changing Almost Everything
- Major Trends in Medical Research
- Nationalism and Populism
- Online Education: Promise and Impacts
- Cyberwarfare and the Proliferation of Asymmetric Threats
- Is America Withdrawing from the World?
- Current Affairs: Syria
31 Μαίου-3 Ιουνίου 2012. Chantilly, Virginia, USA (Η.Π.Α.)
- The State of Trans-Atlantic Relations
- Is Vigorous Economic Growth Attainable?
- The Future of Democracy in the Developed World
- The US Political Landscape
- The European Political Landscape
- A Conversation on US Foreign Policy
- The Politics and Geo-Politics of Energy
- Stability and Instability in the Middle East
- Imbalances, Austerity and Growth
- Sustainability of the Euro and its Consequences
- What Does Putin 2.0 Mean?
- What Can the West Do about Iran?
- How Do Sovereign States Collaborate in Cyber Space?
- China’s Economic and Political Outlook
9-12 Ιούνιος 2011. St. Moritz, Switzerland (Ελβετία)
- The Middle East: What Does Democracy Mean?
- Emerging Economies: Roles and Responsibilities
- Economic and National Security in a Digital Age
- Technological Innovation in Western Economies: Stagnation or Promise?
- The Appetite for Reform: Can Governments Deliver?
- Switzerland: Can It Remain Successful in the Future?
- European Union’s Challenges
- A Sustainable Euro: Implications for European Economies
- China’s Domestic Challenges
- China’s Regional and Global Challenges
- Connectivity and the Diffusion of Power
- Current Conflict Areas
- Demographic Stresses
3-6 Ιούνιος 2010. Sitges, Spain (Ισπανία)
- Current Events: North Korea, Iran and Non-Proliferation
- Global Cooling: Implications of Slow Economic Growth
- The Growing Influence of Cyber Technology
- Is Financial Reform Progressing?
- US and European Fiscal and Financial Challenges
- The European Union and the Crisis of the Euro
- Promises of Medical Science
- Energy’s Promises and Challenges
- Security in a Proliferated World
- Social Networking: From the Obama Campaign to the Iranian Revolution
- Europe-US: A New Approach
- Pakistan, Afghanistan and the Region
- Can We Feed the World?
14-17 Μαίου 2009. Vouliagmeni, Greece (Ελλάδα)
- Governments and Markets
- After the G20: The Role of Institutions
- Protectionism: How Serious?
- Cyber-terrorism: Strategy and Policy
- Sustainability: Post-Kyoto Challenges
- Iraq: Role and Responsibilities in the Region
- Afghanistan and Pakistan
- A New Order: The United States and the World
- Lessons from a Crisis
- Challenge to Market Economies and Democracies
- Russia and China: New Imperialisms
- Current Affairs: How does Industry See the Future?
5-8 Ιουνίου 2008. Chantilly, Virginia, U.S.A. (Η.Π.Α.)
- A Nuclear-Free World
- Managing Financial Turbulence
- US Foreign Policy Without Change
- How Serious Are the Threats on Our Economies
- Islam in Europe
- Afghanistan, Challenge for the West
- A Look at the Future
- The Mounting Threat of Protectionism
- After Bush: The Future of US-EU Relations
- Current Affairs: US Elections
31 Μαίου-3 Ιουνίου 2007. Istanbul, Turkey (Τουρκία)
- The New World Order: Uni-Polar or Non-Polar?
- Turkey and its Neighbours
- Europe and the US: Common and Conflicting Interests
- The Mood of the US
- Democracy and Populism
- Democracy in the Middle East
- Turkey’s Long-Term Development in Comparative Perspective
- Leadership Changes in Key European Countries [France-UK]
- Information Technology: Globalising or Tribalising Force?
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation
- The US: Cutting Issues in State-Federal Relations
- Climate Change
- Current Affairs: Capital Markets: Risks and Opportunities of Private Equity and Hedge Funds
8-11 Ιουνίου 2006. Ottawa, Canada (Καναδάς)
- American Power and the Battle for Arab Reform
- Terrorist Movements in the Middle East
- The Challenges of Immigration
- Israel-Palestine: One Year Later
- China – the Economic and Political Landscape
- New Alignments in Asia: the Changing Strategic Landscape
- Energy: What Are the Issues
- Energy: What Does Dependence Mean?
- Russia: Quo Vadis?
- Economic Patriotism: A Real Threat?
- Current Affairs: Italy
- The Challenges of Deterrence in a Proliferating World
- New Security Challenges for NATO, the EU: Afghanistan, Africa, …
5-8 Μαίου 2005. Rottach-Egern, Germany (Γερμανία)
- What Do We Mean by Freedom?
- Development: Reflections and Perspectives
- How Can Europe and the US Work Together to Deal with Common Problems?
- Asia: the Geo-Strategic Challenges
- Where is Europe Going?
- Russia: Do the Transatlantic Partners have a Common Strategy?
- Failure of the Lisbon Agenda?
- The Non-Proliferation Treaty at Risk?
- Current Affairs: Will the Fiscal Problems Facing Europe and the US Undermine Future Economic Performance?
3-6 Ιούνιος 2004. Stresa, Italy (Ιταλία)
- Energy: The Sustainability of Current Trends
- The Rules of the Game: Towards a 21st Century Concert?
- The Prospects for Iraq
- Afghanistan, Including the Implications for Future NATO Operations in the Area
- European Geopolitics
- Health and Development
- The US Political Landscape
- Is China Changing the World?
- Current Affairs: Russia
- The Middle East: Is Stability Within Reach?
- World Economic Outlook
- Corporate Fraud: How Lethal is the Cure?
15-18 Μάιος 2003. Versailles, France (Γαλλία)
- The Middle East II: Future
- The Middle East I: Overview
- Post-Iraq: The Future of Multilateral Organisations
- Re-Energising Germany
- Post-Mortem on Iraq: Diplomatic Failure and the Foreign Policy Consequences
- The European Convention
- The World’s Economic Problems
- Aspects of Terrorism
- Current Affairs
30 Μαίου-2 Ιουνίου 2002. Chantilly, Virginia, U.S.A (Η.Π.Α)
- The Consequences of the War Against Terrorism
- Corporate Governance: Does Capitalism Need fixing?
- The Changing Nature of the EU Within the Western Alliance
- Have Civil Liberties Been Unnecessarily Eroded?
- The Influence of the Extreme Right
- The Middle East
- Post-Crisis Reconstruction/Nation Rebuilding
- Prospects for the World Economy
- Trade: The China Effect
- The Influence of Domestic Issues on American Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
24-27 Μαίου 2001. Stenungsund, Sweden (Σουηδία)
- European Security Defence Identity and Transatlantic Security – I
- Consequences of the Italian Elections
- What Does EU Enlargement Mean for the EU and the Rest of the World?
- Productivity in Europe and the United States – Is the Gap Widening?
- Putin’s Russia
- What Can the World Do About the Middle East?
- The New US Administration
- European Security Defence Identity and Transatlantic Security – II
- The Rise of China: Its Impact on Asia and the World
- Policies for Trade Development and Economic Growth
- What Should Governments Do About Food Quality?
- Current Affairs
1-3 Ιουνίου 2000. Brussels, Belgium (Βέλγιο)
- The New Economy and its Effects on Society
- Globalisation under Threat: the Way forward for the WTO
- US Elections: State of Play and Foreign Policy Consequences
- Cleaning up the Balkans
- EU Enlargement and its Implications for Geo-Political Balance
- The European Far Right – Is there a Threat?
- Current Affairs
3-6 Ιουνίου 1999. Sintra, Portugal (Πορτογαλία)
- The US Political Scene
- Current Controversies: Genetics and the Life Sciences
- Redesigning the International Financial Architecture
- The Social and Political Impacts on Emerging Markets of Recent Economic Events
- NATO’s future
- The Relationship between Information Technology and Economic Policy
- Current Events
- Russia’s Foreign Policy
- How Durable is the Current Rosy Complexion of European Politics
14-17 Μαίου 1998. Turnberry, Scotland (Σκωτία)
- Current Events
- What Will be the Consequences of EMU?
- Is there Room for one Transatlantic Market Place?
- Military Implications of the Growing Technological Disparity between the United States and Europe
- To what Extent Will Enlargement Redefine NATO’s Relationship with Russia?
- Is Europe’s Social Model Dead?
- A Review of the Crisis in Kosovo and Albania: the Role of the UN
- In the Light of the Asian Crisis should the World’s Financial System be Reformed?
- The Implications of the New India Nuclear Weapon Program
- Turkey’s Role in the Western Alliance
12-15 Ιουνίου 1997. Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A. (Η.Π.Α.)
- Will NATO’s Enlargement Affect the Transatlantic Alliance?
- Do the World’s Energy Needs Prevent Sustainable Development?
- Growth through Productivity Improvement: a Threat to Western Social Cohesion?
- Peacekeeping: Assessments and Prospects-Bosnia, Albania, Cyprus
- Status Report on American Foreign Policy
- How Should the West Look at China?
- Corporate Survival: Breaking with Tradition in Governance
- EMU’s Consequences Assuming it Goes Ahead
- The Return of the European Left: Sign of Innovation or Reaction?
- Relationship of the West to Islam
- World Bank Update
30 Μάιου-2 Ιουνίου 1996 Toronto, Canada (Καναδάς)
- Status Report on the Alliance
- Former Yugoslavia
- Russia: Political Forces and Economic Prospects
- Europe: the Politics of EU Enlargement
- Has Europe’s Economy Run out of Steam?
- Will the Enlarged Union Survive EMU’s Succes or Failure?
- The US Agenda
- The Israeli Election
- How and How Much can the Western World Grow Economically?
- WTO and World Bank: Briefing
- Where is China Going?
8-11 Ιουνίου 1995. Bürgenstock, Switzerland (Ελβετία)
- What is NATO Supposed to Do?
- Is There Work for All?
- Atomization of Society: Impact on Political Behaviour of New Technology
- Looking [Back] at Washington
- Current Events: Turkey and the Atlantic Alliance
- Is There Still a North Atlantic Community?
- Should the European Union Integrate Further, and Why?
- Our Agendas for WTO and World Bank
- Current Events: Former Yugoslavia
- Peacekeeping in an UNstable World
- Lessons of the New Currency Crises
- Practical Steps Towards Better Global Governance and Rules
2-5 Ιουνίου 1994. Helsinki, Finland (Φινλανδία)
- Redefinition of the Atlantic Relationship in a Time of Change
- The Changing Face and Perspective of America
- Europe – Cohesion or Confusion
- Economic Instabilities Ahead
- Jobs, Where Are They and How Will The West Create Them
- The Political Challenges of Islamic Fundamentalism
- Russia – How Will Its Internal Evolution Affect Its External Behaviour
- GATT: Risks Ahead
- The Issue of Non-Proliferation: North Korea
- China – The Consequences of Convulsion or Stability
22-25 Απριλίου 1993. Vouliagmeni, Greece (Ελλάδα)
- What Kind of Europe Will the U.S. Have to Deal With?
- Current Events: Former Yugoslavia
- Restoring Confidence in Leadership and Institutions
- Prospects for Global Trade
- U.S. Domestic Policy Concerns
- The Outlook for Japan’s Economy
- Cost of Indifference Toward the Former Soviet Union
- Current Events: Italy
- Foreign Policy Concerns of the Clinton Administration
- Crisis Management
21-24 Μαίου 1992. Evian-Les-Bains, France (Γαλλία)
- Prospects for the former Soviet Republics
- What should be done for Eastern Europe
- Whither the United States?
- The World economy
- Wither Europe?
- Soviet Union: the view from Moscow
- The migration issue
- The evolving west/west relationship
6-9 Ιουνίου 1991. Baden-Baden, Germany (Γερμανία)
- Eastern Europe: economic prospects
- Developments in the Soviet Union: political and economic impact on the Alliance
- The Middle East: political fallout and future prospects
- Economic and financial threats to the Alliance
- The practical agenda for the Alliance
- Do we have the institutions to deal with the agenda?
- Recent developments in Yugoslavia
- The situation in South-Africa
- The Treuhand experience
11-13 Μαίου 1990. Glen Cove, New York, U.S.A. (Η.Π.Α)
- The new Soviet (Dis)Union
- Strategic issues
- Economic relations with Eastern Europe
- Can Western values be applied universally?
- The future of NATO and the European Community
- Japan: political changes
12-14 Μαίου 1989. La Toja, Spain (Ισπανία)
- Domestic developments in Eastern Europe: policy implications for the West
- Can the Alliance be sustained by military and arms control issues alone?
- The long-term economic design of the E.C.: European sovereignty?
- Current events: U.S.-Soviet relations
- Greater political and monetary union of Europe: European sovereignty?
- Global relationships: surpluses, deficits and protectionism
- Environmental constraints
3-5 Ιουνίου 1988. Telfs-Buchen, Austria (Αυστρία)
- What can be done with the world economy: alternative scenarios
- How to handle a world awash with public and private debt?
- The German question revisited
- The new information era
- Briefing on the Moscow summit
- The impact of glasnost
- Future strategy of the Alliance
- The Gulf and Afghanistan
24-26 Απρίλιος 1987. Villa d’Este, Italy (Ιταλία)
- Strategy toward the U.S.S.R.
- Policy toward trade and protectionism
- The public sector and economic growth
- Current events: China
- The arms control debate
25-27 Απριλίου 1986. Gleneagles, Scotland (Σκωτία)
- The Soviet Union under Gorbachev: foreign policy implications
- The Western global response to the Soviet challenge
- The fragmentation of the world economy: debt, currency disorder, protectionism, uneven growth
- Current events: terrorism
- South Africa
10-12 Μαίου 1985. Rye Brook, New York, U.S.A. (Η.Π.Α.)
- Divergent social and economic trends in the Atlantic World
- How should the West deal with the Soviet Bloc?
- How should the West deal with developing countries?
- Current events: the current status of the budget in Congress and the European perspective on that situation
- Operating the Alliance
11-13 Μαίου 1984. Saltsjöbaden, Sweden (Σουηδία)
- Western power and the Middle East: a case study in Atlantic relationships
- The state of arms control negotiations
- Future employment trends in the industrialized democracies
- Current events: continental drift: economic and political
- The Soviet Union, the West and the Third World; a case study: Central America
13-15 Μαίου 1983. Montebello, Canada (Καναδάς)
- East-West relations: containment, détente or confrontation
- Issues in medium-term prospects for growth in the world economy:
– Protectionism and employment
– Risks in banking and finance
- Current events: U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East and Central America
14-16 Μαίου 1982. Sandefjord, Norway (Νορβηγία)
- Divergent policies and attitudes in the North Atlantic Community
- What can arms control achieve?
- Middle East: issues at stake
- Economic issues: dogmas and realities
- Current events:
– The Falkland Islands crisis
– East-West relations: Poland, trade and finance
15-17 Μαίου 1981. Bürgenstock, Switzerland (Ελβετία)
- What should Western policy be toward the Soviet Union in the 1980s?
- Obstacles to effective coordination of Western policies
- How can the Western economies put their house in order?
18-20 Απριλίου. 1980 Aachen, F.R.G. (Ομοσπονδιακή Δημοκρατία της Γερμανίας)
- America and Europe: Past, Present, Future
27-29 Απριλίου 1979. Baden, Austria (Αυστρία)
- The present international monetary situation and its consequences for World cooperation
- The implications of instability in the Middle East and Africa for the Western World
21-23 Απριλίου 1978. Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A (Η.ΠΑ.)
- Western defence with its political implications
- The changing structure of production and trade: consequences for the Western industrialized countries
22-24 Απριλίου 1977. Torquay, England (Αγγλία)
North American and Western European attitudes towards
- The future of the mixed economies in the Western democracies
- The Third World’s demand for restructuring the world order and the political implications of those attitudes
25-27 Απριλίου 1975. Çesme, Turkey (Τουρκία)
- Inflation: its economic, social and political implications
- Recent international political developments:
– The present status and prospects to resolve the Arab-Israeli conflict and the effect on relations among NATO members
– Other recent developments affecting the relations among NATO countries
19-21 Απριλίου 1974. Megève, France (Γαλλία)
Prospects for the Atlantic world
11-13 Μαίου 1973. Saltsjöbaden, Sweden (Σουηδία)
- The possibilities of the development of a European energy policy and the consequences of European-North American relations
- Conflicting expectations concerning the European Security Conference
21-23 Απριλίου 1972. Knokke, Belgium (Βέλγιο)
- The state of the Western community in the light of changing relationships among the non-communist industrialized countries and the impact of changing power relationships in the Far East on Western security
23-25 Απριλίου 1971. Woodstock, Vermont, U.S.A. (Η.Π.Α.)
- The contribution of business in dealing with current problems of social instability
- The possibility of a change of the American role in the world and its consequences
17-19 Απριλίου 1970. Bad Ragaz, Switzerland (Ελβετία)
- Future function of the university in our society
- Priorities in foreign Policy
9-11 Μαίου 1969. Marienlyst, Denmark (Δανία)
- Elements of instability in Western society
- Conflicting attitudes within the Western world towards relations with the U.S.S.R. and the other Communist states of Eastern Europe in the light of recent events
26-28 Απριλίου 1968. Mont Tremblant, Canada (Καναδάς)
- The relations between the West and the Communist countries
- Internationalization of business
31 Μαρτίου-2 Απριλίου 1967. Cambridge, England (Αγγλία)
- Do the basic concepts of Atlantic cooperation remain valid for the evolving world situation? If not, what concepts could take their place?
- The technological gap between America and Europe with special reference to American investments in Europe
25-27 Μαρτίου 1966. Wiesbaden, F.R.G. (Ομοσπονδιακή Δημοκρατία της Γερμανίας)
- Should NATO be reorganized and if so how?
- The future of world economic relations especially between industrial and developing countries
2-4 Απριλίου 1965. Villa d’Este, Italy (Ιταλία)
- Monetary cooperation in the Western world
- The state of the Atlantic Alliance
20-22 Μαρτίου 1964. Williamsburg, Virginia, U.S.A. (Η.Π.Α.)
The consequences for the Atlantic Alliance of:
- Apparent changes in the communist world
– Soviet internal development
– The Communist Bloc
- Possible changes in the attitude of the U.S.S.R. to the West
- Recent developments within the Western world
29-31 Μαίου 1963. Cannes, France (Γαλλία)
- The balance of power in the light of recent international development
- Trade relations between the U.S.A. and Europe in the light of the negotiations for Britain’s entry into the Common Market
- Trade relations between the Western world and the developing countries
18-20 Μαίου 1962. Saltsjöbaden, Sweden (Σουηδία)
- The political implications for the Atlantic community of its members’ policies in the United Nations
- Implications for the Atlantic community of prospective developments
21-23 Απριλίου 1961. St. Castin, Canada (Καναδάς)
- What initiatives are required to bring about a new sense of leadership and direction within the Western community?
- The implications for Western unity of changes in the relative economic strength of the United States and Western Europe
28-29 Μαίου 1960. Bürgenstock, Switzerland (Ελβετία)
- State of the world situation after the failure of the Summit Conference
- New political and economic developments in the Western World
18-20 Σεπτεμβρίου 1959. Yesilkoy, Turkey (Τουρκία)
- Review of developments since the last Conference
- Unity and division in Western policy
13-15 Σεπτεμβρίου 1958. Buxton, England (Αγγλία)
- Survey of events since the last Conference
- The future of NATO defence
- Western economic cooperation
- The Western approach to Soviet Russia and communism
15-17 Φεβρουαρίου 1957. St. Simons Island, Georgia, U.S.A. (Η.Π.Α)
- Review of events since the fourth Bilderberg meeting in May 1956
- Nationalism and neutralism as disruptive factors inside the Western Alliance
- The Middle East
- The European policy of the Alliance, with special reference to the problems of Eastern Europe, German reunification and military strategy
4-6 Οκτωβρίου 1957. Fiuggi, Italy (Ιταλία)
- Survey of developments since the last Conference
- Modern weapons and disarmament in relation to Western security
- Are existing political and economic mechanisms within the Western community adequate?
11-13 Μαίου 1956. Fredensborg, Denmark (Δανία)
- Review of developments since the last Conference
- The causes of the growth of anti-Western blocs, in particular in the United Nations
- The role played by anti-colonialism in relations between Asians and the West
- A common approach by the Western world towards China and the emergent nations of South and East Asia
- The communist campaign for political subversion or control of the newly emancipated countries of Asia
- How the West can best meet Asian requirements in the technical and economic fields
18-20 Μαρτίου 1955. Barbizon, France (Γαλλία)
- Survey of Western European-USA relations since the first Bilderberg Conference
- Communist infiltration in various Western countries
- The uncommitted people:
– Political and ideological aspects
– Economic aspects
23-25 Σεπτεμβρίου 1955. Garmisch-Partenkirchen, F.R.G. (Ομοσπονδιακή Δημοκρατία της Γερμανίας)
- Review of events since the Barbizon Conference
- Article 2 of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- The political and strategic aspects of atomic energy
- The reunification of Germany
- European unity
- The industrial aspects of atomic energy
- Economic problems:
– East-West trade
– The political aspects of convertibility
– Expansion of international trade
29-31 Μαίου 1954. Oosterbeek, Netherlands (Ολλανδία)
- The attitude towards communism and the Soviet Union
- The attitude towards dependent areas and peoples overseas
- The attitude towards economic policies and problems
- The attitude towards European integration and the European Defence Community